Trader? Get in touch for trade prices - email email@example.com or call 07917 148603/ 01329 748725
C16 TREATED TIMBER - 75mm x 50mm x 3600mm
3"x2" @ 3.6m
If you require structural grade timber for DIY projects and construction jobs, look no further than C16 timber. Our C16 timber is kiln-dried, treated structural graded softwood. C16 structural grade timber is usually the most cost effective option and can be used for building jobs such as roof extensions and joist work. C16 refers to the strength of the product, the C16 classification means it has been stress graded ensuring a high quality product. C16 is suitable for both internal and external applications.
Our carcassing timber is treated with Tanalith E to help protect the timber against fungal decay and insect attack.
Regularised (consistent dimensions) by planing all round with 'eased' (rounded) corners for comfortable handling. Our regularised carcassing finishes 2mm off nominal thickness and 5mm off nominal width.
- Height/depth: 50mm
- Width: 75mm
- Length: 3600mm
- High Pressure treated with Tanalith 'E' (or similar)
- Kiln dried to help improve stability and straightness
- Strength graded to C16 for known structural performance
- It is important that all cut ends are re-sealed with a proprietary treatment
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced
- Worldwide approval
- Responsibly sourced
- All sizes are approximate to +/- 3mm range
- More size options available in our extensive range