Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Trader? Get in touch for trade prices - email email@example.com or call 07917 148603/ 01329 748725
C24 TREATED TIMBER - 47mm x 200mm x 3600mm
8x2 @ 3.6m
The superior C24 standard means that our C24 treated timber can be used for many applications including stud walls, joists for roofs, floors, decking and all structural and general joinery applications. C24 timber is a higher grade than C16, and is classified as a premium piece of timber, meaning it can handle higher loads and wider spans. The C24 classification can only be achieved by importing timber from regions where the climate restricts the growth rate, slowing it down and subsequently creating a tighter grain. This product has been regularised to consistent widths, ensuring accuracy. Our C24 treated timber is kiln dried to ensure durability and pressure treated to prevent rot and insect attack. Our regularised carcassing finishes 2mm off nominal thickness and 5mm off nominal width. Typically used for decking and flooring joists.
- Height/depth: 47mm
- Width: 200mm
- Length: 3600mm
- High Pressure treated with Tanalith 'E' (or similar)
- Kiln dried to help improve stability and straightness
- Strength graded to C24 for known structural performance
- It is important that all cut ends are re-sealed with a proprietary treatment
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced
- Worldwide approval
- All sizes are approximate to +/- 3mm range
- More size options available in our extensive range