Trader? Get in touch for trade prices - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07917 148603/ 01329 748725
Our Egger P5 Grade Moisture Resistant Chipboard is an internal high-density floor panel, used extensively in new house builds and refurbishment projects due to its durability. Tongue and groove design offers a stable and easy to lay profile for straightforward installation.
- Depth: 18 mm
- Length: 2400 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Weight: 17.30 kg
- Moisture Resistant: Yes
- Interior or Exterior Use: Interior
- Coverage: 1.44 m²
- Structural: Yes
Features & benefits
- High-quality moisture resistant flooring with a P5 grading
- High-density structural particleboard
- Tongue and groove design for easy installation and added strength
- Conforms to all appropriate production and environmental standards for consistent quality.
- Specifically complies with standards: EN 312-P5
- Gluing Tongue & Groove edges is recommended to improve joint strength and accommodate a degree of joist variation
- FSC Certified.